- 500,- US$
The registration fee includes: attendance to all YLF training seminars and OSC sessions, materials, accommodation at the Oriental Haitian Hotel (8-15 September, 2011), all meals (buffet-style breakfasts, lunches, morning/afternoon refreshment breaks, and dinners), YLF inception dinner, and costs of field trip and social activities. Transportation to/from Yantai, visa and health costs are not covered.
Payment: Bank Wire Transfer Details
For Wire Transfer payment, please use the following bank account:
|Account name:||Yantai Hai An Dai Yan Jiu Suo, Zhong Guo Ke Xue Yuan|
|Bank name:||Bank of China Yantai Branch Laishan Sub-Branch|
|Bank address:||No.139 Yingchun Street Yantai Shandong Province China|
|Transaction reason:||YLF2011 - your last name, first name|
- Please check the list of countries if the reduced registration fee applies.
- Payments should be net of bank charges and in US Dollars. Bank charges are at the responsibility of the YLF participant and have to be paid in addition to the registration fees.
- To be considered, ALL wire transfers need to indicate the following information: Name of the sender, date of wire transfer, amount of wire transfer, and reason for wire transfer, i.e. YLF2011.
- Please indicate under transaction remark "YLF2011” and keep a copy of the receipt of the bank transfer for your own record. After sending your registration payment by bank wire transfer, scan the bank receipt and attach the PDF file in an email to so we can inform you in time.
- The deadline for wire transfer payments is 1 July, 2011 (see Terms).
- YLF payment receipt(s) will be handed to you at the YLF.
Letter of Invitation: A letter of invitation is issued solely for the purpose of assisting participants with visa applications and/or to obtain funding for their attendance at the YLF. Such a letter does not imply any financial obligation on the part of the YLF organisers. If you require a letter of invitation, please contact the YLF Secretariat at . Please note that your registration must be complete and paid in full before an invitation letter will be issued.
Reimbursement: All participants must register with full registration fee. In case you have been selected to be funded, you will be reimbursed after the YLF
- LOICZ, YIC and the YLF Organising Committee shall not be held responsible for personal accidents, illness, losses or damage to private property. YLF participants are advised to arrange their personal insurance for the duration of the YLF.
- While every attempt will be made to ensure that all aspects of the YLF and OSC mentioned in this announcement will take place as scheduled, the Organising Committee reserves the right to make last minute changes without prior notice should the need arise.
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice to you or any of its users. We may add to, change, delete or end our or your use of the service at any time. The service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons.